Map Puzzle Competition Instructions and Rules
- You will be split into two teams.
- After reading all of the instructions and critical rules you will need to move two tables together so that you can assemble the puzzle. Place the chairs along the walls of the rooms so that they are not in the way.
- Each group will begin by taking their pieces out of the box and separating the individual pieces. Note- It is very important that you remember the way the pieces are arranged so that you can fit them back into the box!
- Once the pieces are apart, place in them randomly in the center of the table in a pile.
- All competitions will begin with team members sitting in their assigned areas.
- When told to begin, go to the table and work together to assemble the puzzle as quickly as possible.
- Your group is finished when the puzzle is complete and all members of the group are back in their chairs.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to communicate verbally (no talking). Hand signals are welcome! Note- If you violate this rule you will told to sit out the rest of the competition.
- All pieces must remain on or above the table surface. This means that they cannot be carried around the table and given to another person. Pretend that there is an invisible wall around the table and pieces cannot go through it.
- Never quit! Life is hard... persevere! :)